TASP Annual Conference
Regretfully, we are having to postpone our Inaugural Conference in June and hope to rearrange this (possibly in December or prudently in February 2021).
We will update this page, as plans develop. The need for an opportunity to connect nationally to share resources and best practice and discuss the challenges we are all facing in these difficult times, is greater than ever. As such, TASP is aiming to deliver a suite of Webinars to do just this.
The first Webinar was delivered on 20th April, 2020. 85 colleagues registered, from over 65 Safeguarding Partnerships, including leads from Police, Health, Business Managers from Safeguarding Partnerships and Independent Chairs/Scrutineers. Members can watch the Webinar recording on our Webinar Page and also download all the resources provided. The Webinar Agenda was as follows:
Business Continuity Webinar
- Issues in the field - open discussion with attendees on issues that need addressing
- Samples of Best Practice - Presentations from colleagues
- Lorraine Parker -Policing good practice in Covid19
- Alan Caton - Serious Case Reviews - BAU during lockdown? & DfE Guidance
- Alison Cutler - Weekly Statutory Partner Meetings
- What now, what next?
To go to the webinar page, click here. Currently, this content is public but this will become MEMBERS ONLY. To join us, click here .