What TASP is looking for in a Trustee.
- a commitment to the mission of TASP
- a willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- strategic vision
- good, independent judgement
- an ability to think creatively
- a willingness to speak their mind
- an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- an ability to work effectively as a member of a team and to take decisions for the good of TASP.
TASP is currently recruiting for Trustees. If you are interested in applying, please email alison@theAsp.org.uk.
A role description can be downloaded below.